WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
RIGHTS TO ACCESS, RECTIFY, CANCEL, AND OBJECT
4.1. You have the right to access, rectify, cancel, and object to the processing of your personal data by directing any such requests to Exairon through the website or through email.
PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT USERS AND RESPONDENTS
Exairon is used by “Users” (you) and by “Respondents” (your users). The information we receive from Users and Respondents and how we handle it differs, as set out below.
5.1. Exairon Users
As a User, we collect information relating to you and your use of our Services from a variety of sources:
(i) Information we collect directly from the User
- a) Registration information: information you provide to us when you register for an account.
- b) Chatbot data. We store your chatbot data (questions and responses) for you.
- c) Plan+Billing info: We store information about your Billing Plan. If you have provided us with your billing details then this information is also stored.
- d) Other data you want to share: We may collect your personal information or data if you submit it to us in other contexts. For example, if you provide us with a testimonial, or when running a campaign with Exairon’s chatbots.
(ii) Information we collect about the User indirectly or passively when interacting with us
- a) Usage data: Exairon collects usage data about the User whenever he/she interacts with our services.
b)Device and application data: Exairon collects data from the device and application the User uses to access our services, such as the IP address and browser type. We may also infer the geographic location based on the User IP address.
- c) Referral data: if the User arrives at a Exairon website from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred the User to us.
- d) Information from third parties: Exairon may collect User personal information or data from third parties if the User gives permission to those third parties to share such information with us.
- e) Information from cookies: Exairon uses third-party tracking services that employ cookies to collect aggregated and anonymized data about visitors to our websites. This data may include usage and User statistics.
5.2. Exairon Respondents
As a Respondent, when you respond to chatbots hosted by Exairon, we collect, on behalf and upon instructions of the Users, information relating to you and your use of our services from a variety of sources:
(i) Information we collect directly from the Respondent: chatbot responses
When responding to a chatbot you may provide personal information or data. Please note that Exairon is not responsible for the content of that chatbot, so if you have any questions about a chatbot you are responding to, please contact the Exairon User directly.
(ii) Information we collect about the Respondent from other sources
- a) Usage data: Exairon collects usage data about the Respondent whenever he/she interacts with our services.
- b) Device and application data: Exairon collects data from the device and application the Respondent uses to access our services, such as, among others, the IP address, browser type and operating system. We may also infer the geographic location based on the Respondent IP address.
- c) Referral data: Exairon records information about the source that referred the Respondent to a chatbot (i.e. a link on a website or in an email)
- d) Information from cookies: Exairon uses third-party tracking services that employ cookies and to collect aggregated and anonymized data about visitors to our websites. This data may include usage and User statistics.
- e) Email address: Chat records the email address of the Respondent if the User adds an email question to their chatbots. The Respondent may choose to not give their email addresses when having a conversation with the chatbots that are made by Users via Exairon.
PURPOSES OF THE USE AND SHARING INFORMATION
6.2. We also use your information to review, investigate, and analyze how to improve the services provided. We may also collect and analyze your data to monitor, maintain and improve our services and features.
6.3. We internally perform statistical and other analysis on information we collect (including usage data, device data, referral data, question and response data) to analyze and measure user behavior and trends, to understand how people use our services, and to monitor, troubleshoot, and improve our services, including to help us evaluate or devise new features.
6.4. We may use your information for internal purposes designed to keep our services secure and operational, such as testing purposes, troubleshooting, to prevent abusive activity (i.e. fraud, spam, phishing activities), and for service improvement, research, and development purposes
6.5. Likewise, we collect your personal data for the purposes of answering your questions and provide you Exairon tips and news regarding chatbots by any means, including email and similar means of electronic communication. In order to customize such information and commercial communications as much as possible, Exairon may use statistical techniques that allow the creation of user profiles and data segmentation.
If you do not wish to receive such information and commercial communications, regardless of the form of communication used, please inform us of your decision free of charge through the above-mentioned means to exercise your rights. Your agreement to receive information can be revoked at any time, but such revocation shall not be retroactively applicable.
If you do not wish to receive the above-mentioned information and commercial communications, let us know by contacting us at email@example.com
6.7.Your data is not disclosed to any third party except
(i) for providing the services you requested and for which Exairon collaborates with third parties,
(ii) when we have your permission,
(iii) when it is required by a competent authority in the exercise of its duties (for example in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities), or
(iv) as otherwise required by law.
6.9<.strong>. Our servers, where we store your personal data, are located in West Europe.
6.10. Our sub-processors comply with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU and Switzerland.
6.11. If ownership of all or substantially all of our business changes, or we undertake a corporate reorganization (including a merger or consolidation), or any other action or transfer between Exairon entities, you expressly consent to Exairon transferring your information to the new owner or successor entity so that we can continue providing our services. If required, Exairon will notify the applicable data protection agency in each jurisdiction of such a transfer in accordance with the notification procedures under applicable data protection laws.
7.1. A cookie is a small string of information that the website you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity throughout the Exairon Service and that information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your experience.
7.2All of the cookies used by Exairon are safe for your computer and they only store information that is used by the browser. These cookies cannot execute code and cannot be used to access content on your computer. Many of these cookies are necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the website. They do not contain malware or viruses. Other cookies improve user experience by storing site preferences, language preferences, as well as information about previously viewed content. This information is stored by cookies and used to enhance user experience, such as identifying and resolving errors and navigation problems
7.3 Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us any personally identifiable information. When you use the website of Exairon we may store the referral information, if you signed up on Exairon from a referral link. We also store your session data to uniquely identifies you as a User. When you use chatbots made using Exairon on your site, we create cookies on the Respondent’s browser to store the usage information of the chatbots and to store the conversation history between the chatbot and the Respondent.
7.4You can allow, eliminate, or block cookies in your computer’s configuration settings according to the internet browser you are using at anytime
CANCELING YOUR ACCOUNT, OPTING OUT OF EMAIL, AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
8.1. You may cancel your account and you may opt out of receiving any emails from Exairon at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deleting your account will cause all the chatbot data in the account to be permanently deleted from our systems within a reasonable time period, as permitted by law and will disable your access to any other services that require a Exairon account. We will respond to any such request, and any appropriate request to access, correct, update or delete your personal information within the time period specified by law (if applicable) or without excessive delay. We will promptly fulfill requests to delete personal data unless the request is not technically feasible or such data is required to be retained by law (in which case we will block access to such data, if required by law).
8.2. You may modify your personal information by electronically communicating to us of the changes that need to be made.
8.3. We encourage you to promptly update your personal information when it changes. Information concerning your past behavior with the Service may be retained by Exairon as long as necessary for the purposes set out below.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
HOW TO CONTACT US